Job opening in Hong Kong
Quality Assurance and Testing
- Create and execute test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications, fulfil business requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications; and is fit for user acceptance test (UAT).
- Collaborate with software / systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and UAT methods.
- Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance test, and provide support to key users (e.g. logging defects; following up the progress of defect fixing with software / systems personnel) during UAT.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance / testing best practices.
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering, information technology or computer science;
- 0-2 year of IT related experience is preferable (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Knowledge of software testing best practices and methodologies;
- Knowledge of testing tools for test automation and management;
- Sound knowledge of Security test is a plus